The parade is this Saturday! We can't wait to see you!
Here is the FINAL lineup list!
The parade is full and there will be no further changes.
Reminders and line up information--
- All drivers of floats or group coordinators will be required to maintain an appropriate distance between them and the entry in front and behind them of approximately 15 to 20 feet,
NO STOPPING ALONG PARADE ROUTE for dances - cheers - or other.
- Please be observant of the small children around you as well, sometimes they get caught in the excitement of chasing a piece of candy. We don't want anyone hurt this year.
- Parade officials will be wearing yellow vests this year with BAHAMA written on the back. Please feel free to ask questions if you aren't sure.
-Have FUN. Be SAFE and ENJOY. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you for joining us this year.
Bahama Christmas Parade Instructions
1. Please read all instructions completely to ensure a smooth and safe parade experience.
2. All vehicles assigned to Ball Rd. Please enter via John Jones Rd to help all vehicles line up in the proper direction and reduce traffic on Bahama Rd. No other vehicles except those in your entry are to be parked on Ball Road.
3. All walking groups assigned to Country Knoll. Please enter via Bahama Rd.
4. Walkers with floats may line up with their float on Ball Rd only if there is room on the float for them to ride to the start of the parade. These floats must be preloaded at Little River Community Center and then driven over with riders on float to staging area. It is a long walk from Ball Rd to Country Knoll. No other vehicles other than those participating in the parade will be allowed in the staging area.
5. Line up starts at 9:00 am. Parade starts at 10:00 am sharp. Please be prompt and respectful of other vehicles lining up for the parade by pulling as far to the right as possible without leaving the roadway and making sure your vehicle is in your numbered spot. No smoking in line or while in the parade. Please clean up your space before the parade begins.
6. For any further questions please call Ron Schoenfeld at 919-479-1800.
Bahama Parade Chairman
PS: Don't forget to join us in the Ruritan building for Hot Chocolate and Doughnuts after the parade,